For presenting 3D in front projection, it is necessary to have a dark or very low-lit room.
Other methods of presentation are:
- room-light tolerant back-projection
- presentation by “3D shop window“ (projection-box)
- 3D monitor with active or passive glasses
- 3D glasses without glasses (Tridelity)
- 3D digital viewers with okulars (glasses not required)
- 3D IMAX format slide viewers (equals 2 x 80 megapixels)
- 3D DVDs
- 3D photo books, flyers. post cards and other 3D print products
- 3D images and video for inclusion in your website
Our 3D projections use polarizing technology, as do also 3D cinemas.